Friday, August 5, 2011

WHY NOT....

I post this because I need help from anyone, who is out there and can or could help me just little be. My life was good when I study and work in the same time; bur one day a miserable man look at me, I think he said this is the one, She's inicent I ca do it with her whatever I want, so he ask me to get married with him and I am accept; big mistake, he was 20 year big them me. He start to took me away from my family, I get pregnat of my first child. I was living in the shelter, I find out I can have injuction I did. He cry and can to me and apologize, I believe in him' dam this was a HUGE MISTAKE AGAIN. I get pregnat from my second child. I stop study start work hard, I have for that time my second injuction. supervice visition for my kid, no child suport, work and work and work for them, now I loss my job I don't know if I get supply for the school for my kid even I don't know Iam avaliable to get close and shoe.. What sad I feel; sometime I cry bihand them because I feel frustate I think like Iam a bad mom, I am not avaliable to give to my kid what they need.......







PURE DE PAPAS A LA FONDA


INGREDIENTES:

4 Papas medianas
1Cdas de aceite de oliva
1Cda de mantequilla o margarina
¼ Taza de leche
2Cdas de queso mozarella rayado
Sal al gusto


PREPARACION:

Ponga a cocinar las papas en aguas hiervalas aproximadamente unos 30 minutos luego pelelas con cuidado en caliente asegurese de que esten cocidas cuando para saberlo metale un tenedor y que este blanda la papa; luego le coloca el aceite, la mantequilla, la leche , el queso mozarella y el sal al gusto.




MASH POTATO A LA FONDA

Ingredients:

4 potatoes medium olive oil 1Cdas 1Cda of butter or margarine quarter cup milk striped mozarella cheese 2Cdas salt to taste.

Preparation:

put to cook potatoes in water hiervalas about 30 minutes then pelelas with care in hot make sure are cooked when to tell metale a fork, and this soft potato; then place you the oil, butter, milk, cheese mozzarella and salt to taste.







PECHUGA DE POLLO AGRIDULCE.

INGREDIENTES:

4 Pechugas de pollo
1 Cda de miel
1 Cda de mostaza dijon
½ Vaso de agua
1 Cda de vino de cocina


PREPARACION:

En un envase para hornear se coloca las pechugas de pollo se prepara la miel y la mostaza dijon mezclalas y untaselas al pollo coloca el vino y el agua se pone en el horno durante 25 a 30 minutos a 350 grados centigrados.
Lo puedes acompañar con una rica ensalada de lechuga, tomate, pepino y zanahoria rallada. Sal, aceite, vinagre al gusto. O dressing ranch o cesar.



SWEET AND SOUR CHICKEN BREAST.

INGREDIENTS:

4 chicken breasts 1 tbsp. of honey 1 tbsp. mustard dijon half glass of water 1 tbsp. wine kitchen

Preparation:

place in a container to bake chicken breasts prepares the honey and dijon mustard, mezclalas and untaselas to the chicken place wine and water is placed in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes at 350 degrees Celsius. You can accompany it with a rich tomato, cucumber, lettuce and grated carrot salad. Salt, oil, vinegar to taste. Or ranch or Caesar dressing.





No comments: