Thursday, July 28, 2011

Donation

I need your help I never thought I will do this, I feel badly because my kid need a glasses to see better; I don't have the money, I loss my job couple months ago. I coudn't find another job yet, sometimes I don't have the money to pay my bills or rent, or buy food to eat I am a single mom. My kids is going to star school in couple weeks, I don't have money to buy them supply or new clothes or shoes to go to school.. I never thought this is goin to happen to me.. After the bad life I lived with domestic violence. Live in shelter couple moths rivover my shelf and my kids ontil now it was really hard and now this. Sometime I beg to God why me.... It's someone there CAN HELP ME PLEASE I REALLY NEED HEEEEELLLLPPPPP..... I BEG YOU... FOR HEEELLLPPPP..... THAK YOU......























No comments: